For many chicken lovers, Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan is their absolute favourite way to eat the superfood. It is super easy to make and will provide you with a wonderful Italian flavour and aroma that are not found in other popular methods of cooking. Everything you need to do is heat your oven and a pan of oil and throw some Italian style ingredients into the pot. Nothing fancy or complicated here, just a tasty, creamy, moist and full of flavour chicken dish.
For those who are unfamiliar with making this dish, it is simple, safe and inexpensive to do, which makes it perfect for making in bulk, especially in batches for sandwiches or bbq chicken sauce for chicken marinades. And here is step by step for making Baked Chicken Parmesan:
– Intro with thumping chicken to sew. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.For flatten the chicken: I place my poultry in parchment paper and use a rolling pin to flatten somewhat. This will assist from chicken juice or pieces from getting all over your poultry.
– Next, you require to bread your chicken. Go ahead and combine with your bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and skillet then put into a shallow bowl. Subsequently in a sperate bowl whisk along with your eggs. Finally in another shallow dish whisk together flour, salt, and pepper.
– Put your chicken in the bread first, then to the eggs permit the excess to trickle off, and continue the bread crumbs and cheese. Place prepared chicken in your baking sheet and repeat until all chicken is coated.
– Spray chicken much with nonstick cooking spray. If you prefer, you might also brush oil on your poultry. Bake for half an hour or till chicken is cooked through and in a safe temperature. The step of measuring will help your poultry remain moist. You might also use oil or melted butter and brush it on our chicken.
– Remove from oven and add 3-4 tablespoons of marinara sauce into the peak of each chicken breast then scatter on mozzarella cheese to each chicken breast. Put the chicken back in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese melted.
– Meanwhile prepared the spaghetti according to the tips. Drain and then mix in marinara sauce. Serve prepared spaghetti with ready chicken breast on top.
And here is the recipes you can pay attention to:
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 4 chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 32 oz marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese topping
- Start by pounding chicken to flatten. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and parsley flakes then place in a shallow bowl. Whisked together eggs in a separate shallow bowl. In the last shallow bowl whisk together flour, salt, and pepper.
- Place your chicken in the flour first, then into the eggs allow the extra to drip off, and last the bread crumbs and cheese. Place prepared chicken on your baking sheet and repeat until all chicken is coated
- Spray chicken heavily with nonstick cooking spray. If you would rather you can also brush oil over your chicken. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and at a safe temperature.
- Remove from oven and add 3-4 tablespoons of marinara sauce to the top of each chicken breast then evenly sprinkle on mozzarella cheese to each chicken breast. Place chicken back into the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile prepared spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain and then mix in marinara sauce. Serve prepared spaghetti with prepared chicken breast on top.
Spray chicken much with nonstick cooking spray. If you prefer, you might also brush oil on your poultry. Bake for half an hour or till chicken is cooked through and in a safe temperature.